Sunday 22 June 2014

Spray Champagne After Our Final Exam

We decided that something needed to be done to celebrate our final exam at UWE. What better way to celebrate than with a cheeky bottle of champagne! Well.. Cava actually, I mean come on, we’re students after all…


We all know that morbid feeling you get walking into an exam, waiting in the ECC for your ‘Zone’ to be summoned, waiting for impending doom, but this time for us it was different. Though we had all these feelings as standard, we also had a slight twang of pain (act the fact we were leaving… not the normal pain of your hand about to fall off from over exertion in a 3 hours exam). We realised we’ll probably never sit an exam again, we were graduating. Oh Lord.
So having sat three hours regurgitating information about the Mafia and Gangster Capitalism in America, we wondered the ‘silent’ walk out of the building and found a little patch of grass to act like idiots and spray away.
It was an occasion to mark and I feel Sarah, Abbie and I did it in some form of style. I even rocked my UWE T-shirt I brought as part of the merchandise blog to represent!
Take a look for yourselves…

 
 
We filmed it too... I struggled a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment